CPU serial numbers...

Discussion in 'AMD Overclocking' started by CHRIS 159, Jul 6, 2003.

  1. CHRIS 159

    CHRIS 159 Guest

    CHRIS 159, Jul 6, 2003

  2. Hi! Could anyone tell me what part of the Athlon T-Bird serial number
    explains whether or not it is a 200 mhz or 266 mhz? I vaguely remember it
    being the last letter but can't remember how to decode. Thank you very much
    in advance!!

    Slaughterhouse, Jul 6, 2003

  3. CHRIS 159

    Ed Guest

    Last letter, first line is the DDR FSB spec.

    B=200
    C=266
    D=333
    E=400