    load. The reading didn't budge. Could my temp sensor simply be bad?
    Why would it be reading 32 Celsius all the time like this if it were
    bad??

    marko, Jan 22, 2005

  2. marko

    RJAG Guest

    what does UDSM say. that's the one that came with the driver discs.
    I usually use this one and it varies little from the BIOS figure.
    you could try a hardware temp sensor from another manufacturer, mine is from
    a Lian-Li case I think.

    Robin

    RJAG, Jan 22, 2005

  3. marko

    Graham W Guest

    What does USDM say (from the EPoX system disc)?

    Graham W, Jan 22, 2005