    joank Guest

    Does gigabyte have a program to monitor the temperature of the cpu. Can't
    seem to find it on there web.

    joank, Aug 24, 2003

  2. joank

    Matt Guest

    Depends on your motherboard type. Whatcha got?

    Matt, Aug 24, 2003

  3. joank

    geeman Guest

    Yes they do, it's called easytune4, this program isn't soley for
    overclocking, as it measures and displays the cpu temp, motherboard temp,
    fan speeds, and voltages.
    hope this helps
    cheers geeman.

    geeman, Aug 24, 2003
  4. joank

    S.Heenan Guest

    Siv157h.exe may work with your motherboard. Place it in a new folder on the
    desktop and double-click to open it.
    http://cn.giga-byte.com/support/d_other.htm

    S.Heenan, Aug 25, 2003
  5. joank

    joank Guest

    That did the job, thanks.

    joank, Aug 25, 2003
  6. joank

    S.Heenan Guest

    No problem. I like SIV because it uses so few resources yet allows for
    monitoring.

    S.Heenan, Aug 25, 2003
  7. joank

    S.Heenan Guest

    You've got mail.

    S.Heenan, Aug 25, 2003
  8. joank

    Amir Facade Guest

    Me too please.
    T.I.A.

    : joank wrote:
    : > : >> joank wrote:
    : >>> Does gigabyte have a program to monitor the temperature of the cpu.
    : >>> Can't seem to find it on there web.
    : >>
    : >> Siv157h.exe may work with your motherboard. Place it in a new folder
    : >> on the desktop and double-click to open it.
    : >> http://cn.giga-byte.com/support/d_other.htm
    : >
    : >
    : > That did the job, thanks.
    :
    : No problem. I like SIV because it uses so few resources yet allows for
    : monitoring.
    : --
    : Winerr 012 - Cash Underflow - Credit Card Number Will Be Assimilated
    :
    :

    Amir Facade, Aug 26, 2003
  9. joank

    Amir Facade Guest

    Thanks.

    : Me too please.
    : T.I.A.
    :
    :
    : : : joank wrote:
    : : > : : >> joank wrote:
    : : >>> Does gigabyte have a program to monitor the temperature of the cpu.
    : : >>> Can't seem to find it on there web.
    : : >>
    : : >> Siv157h.exe may work with your motherboard. Place it in a new folder
    : : >> on the desktop and double-click to open it.
    : : >> http://cn.giga-byte.com/support/d_other.htm
    : : >
    : : >
    : : > That did the job, thanks.
    : :
    : : No problem. I like SIV because it uses so few resources yet allows for
    : : monitoring.
    : : --

    Amir Facade, Aug 28, 2003