    peterf Guest

    Can't seem to locate an app (including their own) that can read it from
    Windows. Can anyone help?

    peterf, Apr 7, 2006

  2. peterf

    Graham W Guest

    Can you see any figures in <PC Health> in the BIOS menu or
    a display at bottom of the opening screen?

    Graham W, Apr 7, 2006

  3. peterf

    peterf Guest

    Thanks for the reply Graham. Yes, I see the temps in the BIOS but need
    something like Motherboard Monitor to read it from Windows. Do you know of
    any way?

    peterf, Apr 7, 2006
  4. peterf

    Graham W Guest

    I'm using 'Sensors View' from http://www.stvsoft.com/. It stays out
    of the way in the System tray showing the CPU temp in its icon
    there and when you point at it a Tooltip shows the other temps.
    Restore it and small application i/face displays more stuff.

    HTH

    Graham W, Apr 8, 2006
  5. peterf

    peterf Guest