CPU temp

Discussion in 'AMD Thunderbird' started by Guest, Jun 2, 2004.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Does anyone know what is an acceptable operating temperature for a CPU
    is?

    the SiSoftware reporting tool says I have a CPU temp of 55.1°C

    is this OK or too high?

    More specific details:

    Processor: Athlon M4 (Thunderbird) 650-1.4G 1.7-1.8V

    Model : AMD Athlon(tm) Processor
    Co-Processor (FPU) : Built-in
    Speed : 903MHz
    Model Number : 903 (estimated)
    Performance Rating : PR1201 (estimated)
    Type : Standard
    Multiplier : 9x
    Generation : 7th (7x86)
    Model Information : Athlon M4 (Thunderbird) 650-1.4G 1.7-1.8V
    Revision/Stepping : 4 / 2 (0)
    Stepping Mask : A4..A8

    Temperature Sensor(s)
    Board Temperature : 25.0°C / 77.0°F
    CPU Temperature : 55.1°C / 131.2°F
    Power / Aux Temperature : 35.7°C / 96.3°F

    Guest, Jun 2, 2004