    any advice on this matter?

    Regards,

    Martin

    Marcin Mueller, Dec 13, 2003

  2. Marcin Mueller

    Ben Pope Guest

    If you want some more speed, and want to determine if your board can support
    a 3200+, then run your Barton as if it were a 3200+ (200MHz * 11). It may
    require a little more voltage, and I suggest you take the FSB to 180, then
    go in 5MHz steps from there, checking stabilty (Prime95 Torture Test) as you
    go (remembering to confirm that temps are good)

    If you CPU can do 200*11, or say, 180*12 or 12.5, then you'll be running
    pretty close to the 3200+ anyway and no need to spend the money for the
    small gain in performance.

    Ben

    Ben Pope, Dec 13, 2003

  3. Marcin Mueller

    Peter Piper Guest

    I do not believe you would notice ANY significant difference in day to
    day use. Save your money. Your system us fine.

    Peter

    Peter Piper, Dec 13, 2003
  4. Marcin Mueller

    rstlne Guest

    Rubbish, his whole system is crap, I'll give him 30£ for it and he can buy a
    new system!
    laff

    rstlne, Dec 13, 2003