    Oh and its not a heat problem as the highest cpu temp i`ve seen is 41
    Degrees c m-board = 27 degrees c.

    please help .............

    Samantha Armstrong, Nov 27, 2003

  2. Samantha Armstrong

    Ben Pope Guest

    Try running the torture test of prime95.

    Also, you might find it useful to confirm the voltage the CPU is getting,
    using something like MBM5 -> the problem might be that vcore is a little
    low, upping it a notch or two might help.

    Ben

    Ben Pope, Nov 27, 2003

  3. Samantha Armstrong

    chuck Guest

    Running an athlon XP at 2.6gigs is one hell of an overclock, even the 3200+
    has a stock clock speed of 2.1gigs like getting the same performance level
    as a P4 clocked up to 4.5 gigs. and you're wondering why it's giving you a
    warning? lower the fsb a little or the multiplier it isn't made to run that
    fast without some serious water of nitrogen cooling.

    chuck, Nov 28, 2003
  4. My cpu is an amd atlon 2600+ running at the correct speed sorry if other
    details were missleading.

    Samantha Armstrong, Nov 28, 2003