    may dammage the card.

    Thanks in advance

    René

    Rene' de Wit, Sep 7, 2003

  2. Rene' de Wit

    JAD Guest

    screws on the tuner to do what HOPE that fixes it?.... yikes those 'screws' will only change frequencies for the channels and
    other things not related to sound, in most cases. Cracks pops clicks?
    in the sound would be 'sound' related no? So the sound card maybe a better place to start.....only these click and pops could be
    caused by ANY appliance in your house...or if your in an apt, then your neighbors vibrator. Is your sound card in the PCI under the
    AGP (#1)? It may be conflicting or just to darn close to the Vid card.... When you record do you hear the clicks in the recording.
    No? Maybe its the fluorescent light on the fish tank that's plugged into the same socket as the speakers. 1 in a million that its
    the screws on the tuner....

    JAD, Sep 7, 2003

  3. Rene' de Wit

    Mangyrat Guest

    befor you screw up your card try this move cables around get them out of the
    way. i had a sound problem one time due to the cable that conects to cd
    drive was right next to a case fan and i was getting feedback from it i
    moved it and problem went away. i take it you have checked all your
    conections? also try unpluging thing one at a time to find out what is the
    problems like unplug case fans extra hard drives network cards you name it
    do them one at time. and dont forget the speaker wires they may be picking
    up some electic noise so check to see if they are wraped awound other wires
    behind you computer.
    if your only getting sound problems on some chanels i would think its your
    cable line not your systems "check all the conections if you did the cable
    your self "split your cable line some where in house"it probly has a bad
    conection and is picking up feedback

    Mangyrat, Sep 7, 2003