    laptop, but since she selected no, I can't figure out how to activate
    it after the fact.

    thanks - BW

    BW, Mar 7, 2007

  2. BW

    BW Guest

    AD = Active Directory, its a Microsoft thing...

    BW, Mar 7, 2007

  3. Probably Active Directory.

    Clever Monkey, Mar 7, 2007
  4. BW

    Steve Jones Guest

    AD = Active directory. He's joining her Macbook to a Windows Domain.

    I don't know if this will work, but:

    - Go into the configuration for Active Directory in Directory Access.
    - Under User Experience, check "Create mobile account at login" and
    uncheck "Require confirmation before creating mobile account".

    Then have her log in and see what happens.

    Steve

    Steve Jones, Mar 7, 2007
  5. BW

    BW Guest

    It does not work, they only way I've been able to is by deleting the
    account (a test one of course) and starting over.

    BW, Mar 7, 2007