Creating a Mozilla Forums account

Discussion in 'AMD Thunderbird' started by Bruce Hagen, Oct 28, 2010.

  1. Bruce Hagen

    Bruce Hagen Guest

    I have been trying to create an account in the mozillazine forums but have
    had no luck. I hope one of you volunteers can help me out.

    I had one a few years ago but did not stick with Thunderbird at the time
    and have long since forgot the username I had set up. It gave no option to
    retrieve the username other than contact the Board Administrator. I did
    this, but have not received a reply in a week.

    I also set up a new account using a different address. When submitted I
    was advised to activate the account from an e-mail I would receive. I
    never got any e-mail. Tried again with a third address and got no
    confirmation e-mail.

    I contacted the Board Administrator about this with no reply.

    Anybody have an idea how I can set up this account? I did find this
    newsgroup, but would like the forums option as well.

    Thank you.
    --
    ~Bruce

    Bruce Hagen, Oct 28, 2010

  2. Bruce Hagen

    Bruce Hagen Guest

    "Beryl" <> wrote in message
    > Bruce Hagen wrote:
    >> I have been trying to create an account in the mozillazine forums but
    >> have had no luck. I hope one of you volunteers can help me out.
    >>
    >> I had one a few years ago but did not stick with Thunderbird at the
    >> time and have long since forgot the username I had set up. It gave no
    >> option to retrieve the username other than contact the Board
    >> Administrator. I did this, but have not received a reply in a week.
    >>
    >> I also set up a new account using a different address. When submitted I
    >> was advised to activate the account from an e-mail I would receive. I
    >> never got any e-mail. Tried again with a third address and got no
    >> confirmation e-mail.
    >>
    >> I contacted the Board Administrator about this with no reply.
    >>
    >> Anybody have an idea how I can set up this account? I did find this
    >> newsgroup, but would like the forums option as well.
    >>
    >> Thank you.

    > This newsgroup is about AMD Thunderbird processors. Any of the
    > processors in AND's Athlon series are okay. I have a Barton core Athlon.
    >
    > The Thunderbird group you want is
    > It's on a different server.
    > If the link above doesn't work, add the server mews.mozilla.org to your
    > reader, then subscribe to the Thunderbird group. Or find the General
    > group, that's probably more appropriate for your question.
    > You might get an answer from Jay Garcia, an oldtimer from the Netscape
    > era. Listen to Jay.
    > Mozilla's moderators have, in the not-too-distant past, been some real
    > A**HOLES, but they have less presence in the General group.

    Done & TYVM.
    --
    ~Bruce

    Bruce Hagen, Oct 29, 2010