    with the 6 inputs for all the speakers. Do only Creative sell these? If not,
    where can I buy one from (UK if poss) and what do I actually ask for?

    Thanks for any input.

    MisterChiversRegal, Mar 3, 2005

  2. I think some Sony camcorders use the same cable.

    Sharanga Dayananda, Mar 3, 2005

  3. http://tinyurl.com/4xr4g OR
    http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo=33039&TabID=1&source=14&doy=18m2

    Should be what yer looking for though the colour coding may be a bit off.

    Sharanga Dayananda, Mar 3, 2005
  4. Sharanga Dayananda, Mar 3, 2005
  5. MisterChiversRegal, Mar 3, 2005
  6. MisterChiversRegal, Mar 3, 2005
  7. MisterChiversRegal

    Folk Guest

    I figure you could just get three bog-standard mini-plug cables and
    wrap a bit of tape around them if you like. I doubt there's anything
    special, besides the color coding and the fact that they're bundled
    together.

    Folk, Mar 4, 2005
  8. Hi
    You can use mini-plug to phono converter plugs on them and they should
    work fine.

    You need three cables and 9 phono to mini-plug converters.

    Sharanga Dayananda, Mar 4, 2005
  9. Oops! Sorry. My bad.

    You need two of these cables which'll give you all the channels except
    the front two (centre-sub-rear left-rear right-surround left-surround
    right). Out of these you use 2xphono to single mini-plug adapters (like
    when connecting a PC to a stereo using analogue connectors) and you use
    'em on the two additional outputs. For the the front two channels you
    just use a vanilla mini-plug to phono converter.

    Sharanga Dayananda, Mar 4, 2005
  10. Yes, I suspected that this may be a good option - failing all else.

    I'm not sure if they are exclusive to Creative - I think a lot of brands use
    them for PC based surround speakers - so you would have thought you could
    buy them from a good outlet. Maplin and Micro Direct in Manchester are the
    two best shops I know of for this kinda stuff - and they don't sell them.
    Maybe your way is the best way to do this. Thank you.

    MisterChiversRegal, Mar 4, 2005