Creative Audigy 1 Device not detected under XP Pro

Discussion in 'Soundblaster Live' started by csaba.szasz, Aug 16, 2006.

  1. csaba.szasz

    csaba.szasz Guest

    Hi, everybody.

    I got from a friend an older SB Audigy 1 (Marked SB0090).
    It didn't have the original CD, so I downloaded the last ones available
    on creative support site. But when I'm trying to install driver
    packages I get the message "Device not detected on your system'.

    I use an ASUS P5P800 SE motherboard, Celeron D 3.06 GHz processor,
    nvidia gf3 di210 agp video card.

    I tryed the install with the onboard ac'97 disabled, but same thing
    happens.

    XP detects my card as far as the wdm audio device and the firewire
    controller (under network cards), but nothing more.

    Ultimately, I found some drivers to install manualy, and the sound now
    WORKS, without 3d feature, so some games are crashing because of it.

    Does anybody have an original driver CD? DO you know any sollutions to
    use the available (and downloadable) drivers?

    Thanks!

    Csaba

    csaba.szasz, Aug 16, 2006