    heard that Creative soundcards don't go very well with a VIA
    Moherboard.

    Andy Smith

    Andy Smith, Nov 7, 2004

  2. Andy Smith

    B. Peg Guest

    Dunno why they wouldn't. My Shuttle motherboard has a Via chipset and the
    Audigy 2 Platinum model is working fine. Couldn't believe how much better
    sound came out of that card than the old Turtle Beach Santa Cruz that was in
    it prior. Really is a remarkable difference with the 3.1 speakers I have.
    I would like to try their upscale 7.1 speakers someday when I get a spare
    $500 to try them.

    B~

    B. Peg, Nov 8, 2004