1. This forum section is a read-only archive which contains old newsgroup posts. If you wish to post a query, please do so in one of our main forum sections (here). This way you will get a faster, better response from the members on Motherboard Point.

Creative style 5.1 audio cables

Discussion in 'PC Hardware' started by MisterChiversRegal, Mar 3, 2005.

  1. Are the 5.1 audio cables, the 3 x miniplug to 3 x miniplug (lime green,
    orange and black), that come with Creative Labs speaker systems, exclusive
    to Creative Labs? I can't seem to find any to purchase doing a Google
    search - when I search for a analogue 5.1 audio cable, or even 5.1 audio
    cable, I only seem to turn up the proper home cinema style (6 RCA) cables.

    What are these things actually called, are they exclusive to Creative Labs
    and, if not, where do you purchase them from? (UK if poss).

    Thank you.
    MisterChiversRegal, Mar 3, 2005
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.