    IMAP/POP/SMTP and if so, was it worthwhile?

    Thanks,

    Jim

    Jim Noonan, May 19, 2004

  2. Haven't tryioed it myself, but if the mail server users libssl.so
    (openssl) it should work. The accelerator should come with a custom
    version of openssl 0.9.7c.

    Let us know, what you do, if you do get it, I'm confidering the same
    setup and could use the feedback. In mase case with Sun TLA Mail server.
    (TLA == "Three Letter Acronim", whicever they are using these days. Java
    System something should be the current).

    Nikola.

    Nikola Krgovic, May 19, 2004