    I haven't been paying attention to voltage and power requirements over
    the past few years, so I would like to know if the voltages and connectors
    in a current ATX power supply are out-of-the-box compatible with my BH6.

    Jeff Lindstrom, Jul 22, 2003

  2. Jeff Lindstrom

    Rick Guest

    Yes. The newer supplies include an extra 4-pin cable for the
    dedicated CPU power connector on P4 motherboards, but they'll
    still work fine with your BH6 (or any other standard ATX board).

    Just FYI older supplies can be easily used with P4 boards by simply
    buying an inexpensive 4-pin converter.

    RickW

    Rick, Jul 22, 2003

  3. Glad to hear it. Thanks.