    trina Guest

    I have a problem similar to Oscar 4/25/04. I have a Viewsonic 1250 and my cursor moves to the upper right corner and starts jumping around up there. Sometimes it clicks on things. It does this whether or not I'm on the internet, and I've tested for viruses.

    I've found that if I prop the pen against the screen, the cursor behaves. I can use the touchpad w/ no problems. If I knock down the pen, the cursor moves back to it's corner and moves around. Unlike Oscar, it happens whether or not the fan is on.

    trina, Jul 18, 2004

  2. trina

    Chris H. Guest

    What is the condition of your drivers? Have you updated from the OEM web
    site, updated with the latest pen Wacom offering? I note there are several
    changes, including mouse drivers and BIOS on the Viewsonic site from March,
    2004. Do you have those installed?

    Chris H., Jul 18, 2004

  3. This happened with my Toshiba 3505. It had to go in for repair and they had
    to re-seat the digitizer.

    Josh Einstein, Jul 18, 2004
  4. Nah the digitizer is what sits behind the LCD detecting the movement of your
    pen. Only an authorized service center should attempt to repair this.

    Josh Einstein, Jul 20, 2004