CUSL2-C Won't Start ?

Discussion in 'Asus' started by Mojo, Nov 29, 2004.

  1. Mojo

    Mojo Guest

    I started my computer the other day and sparks
    came out of the power supply "oh no".
    So I picked up a new 300 Watt ATX power supply
    and put it in.
    It started up and was working until I turned it off
    now when I push the power button it won't start
    the only thing that happens is the power light will flash
    quickly and the fans spin a little.

    The Green mobo light is on and I checked the power
    button with my meter and it tests out O.K.
    Strange thing is it will start once in a while when I push
    the power button and work perfectly fine but other times
    I can push the power button and nothing.

    Did I fry my mobo?

    Any help appreciated
    Thanks, Mojo

    Mojo, Nov 29, 2004