    please.

    Thanks

    James

    James, Jun 30, 2003

  2. James

    MarkS Guest

    I have the same board. You must have a set of 10 double pins in the
    corner of the board under all the PCI slots where the ATX power, reset
    etc are connected. It does show it in the PDF document as you said,
    and it is also on the board!

    MarkS

    MarkS, Jun 30, 2003

  3. James

    James Guest

    Mark

    Normally there are the set of 10 double pins BUT
    on this board the pins are not fitted and on the PDF manual
    there is no mention of a VPanel, I have a vpanel located
    about 2mm above were the set of 10 double pins should be.
    but they are not wired the same as the normal set of 10 double pins.

    I've built about 10 pc's using gigabyte & Abit boards
    but have never seen anything like this before

    I'll gladly send you a picture :eek:)

    James

    James, Jun 30, 2003
  4. James

    Papy_Mougeot_OpenVMS

    Joined:
    Jul 27, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi James,

    The "VPANEL" connector on my ASUS CUSL2 v1.02 : this was not explained into my PDF manual.

    x d c b a 9 8
    7 6 5 4 3 2 1

    x : Nothing
    1-8 : HDD LED (Pin 8+)