Custom Resolution Guide for 1080i HDTV-HTPC-POWERSTRIP-RADEON-[1/1] - "Custom Resolution Guide for 1

Discussion in 'ATI' started by HammerToe, Dec 21, 2003.

  1. HammerToe

    HammerToe Guest

    Thanks for the feedback concerning the possible benefits and issues
    related to the possible use of ATI's HDTV adapter with its RADEON
    All-In-Wonder Series cards to 'drive' an HDTV set.

    Based upon my research, there does appear to be a LOT of users
    experiencing OVERSCAN problems and well as SOME suggestions
    for workarounds which appear to solve thre problem in at least SOME
    cases.

    With the thought that it MIGHT be of some benefit to other owners in
    similar situations, here is a PDF doc I captured from HTML from the
    www.avsforum.com website which describes some possible remedies.

    I'm not SURE yet if I'll 'pop' for the adapter for my AIW 9600 Pro. I guess
    to think about it some more.

    Thanks again for the feedback.

    HammerToe, Dec 21, 2003

  2. HammerToe

    J.Clarke Guest

    On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 23:39:36 GMT
    Just provide the link or the search keywords if it's not linkable.
    Posting binaries to nonbinary newsgroups annoys a lot of people.

    J.Clarke, Dec 21, 2003