    Irene Guest

    Since you're probably a man and not familiar with "lightening", I guess that
    I should cut you a little in slack. >g<

    Irene, Feb 16, 2005

  2. Kerry Goodnight

    Notan Guest

    I do appreciate the slack.

    Now, how 'bout enlightening (pun intended) me! <g>

    Notan

    Notan, Feb 16, 2005

  3. Kerry Goodnight

    S.Lewis Guest

    lmao.....

    Stew

    S.Lewis, Feb 16, 2005
  4. Kerry Goodnight

    Ted Zieglar Guest

    It's better not to engage with Irene, Notan. Awhile back, Dell did something
    to her that she didn't like, and now she's dedicated the rest of her life to
    flaming the company. She keeps on saying that she'll never again have
    anything to do with Dell, but she keeps on posting flames here. Hell hath no
    fury as a woman scorned...

    Ted Zieglar

    Ted Zieglar, Feb 16, 2005
  5. so what. this is the dell ng where we talk about dell's shitty service. if
    the others have shitty service it isn't justification for dell to do the
    same. it shouldn't be a competition to see who can have the shittiest
    customer service!

    Tazmanian Devil, Feb 16, 2005
  6. or you could say dell screwed her and she is returning the favor.
    it was dell that took the money and didn't deliver what they promised.
    this is now her fault?

    Zigliar must be a friggin' early model dellbot with a defective artificial
    brain chip. (logic was reversed)
    please return to factory for re-programming.

    Tazmanian Devil, Feb 16, 2005
  7. Kerry Goodnight

    Irene Guest

    Since you don't have a Webster's:

    Lightening is the feeling of reduced weight and pressure in her abdomen that
    a woman has as the baby descends into pelvis prior to the onset of labor.

    Irene, Feb 16, 2005
  8. Kerry Goodnight

    Sparky Guest

    *Some* people say the same thing about paying $0.50 for a newspaper at
    the corner newstand, doesn't make it so.

    Sparky, Feb 16, 2005
  9. Kerry Goodnight

    Sparky Guest

    Quite true, but advertising "award winning support" when you have indeed
    been judged "best support" is neither bait & switch nor false
    advertising (I understand you're not claiming this, BTW).

    Sparky, Feb 16, 2005
  10. Kerry Goodnight

    Sparky Guest

    "haviving the Dell ..."? Perish the thought!

    Sparky, Feb 16, 2005
  11. Kerry Goodnight

    Sparky Guest

    Right, as JP Morgan famously said when asked him how much his yacht cost
    "if you have to ask, you can't afford it", sorry.

    :)

    Sparky, Feb 16, 2005
  12. Kerry Goodnight

    Sparky Guest

    LOL - takes a big Dellbot to admit he's wrong.

    Sparky, Feb 16, 2005
  13. Kerry Goodnight

    Sparky Guest

    Oh, this is rich! I'll look up "lightening" only after you've looked up
    "lightning" and have posted back.

    Like all true Dellbots, I know the difference between "lightning" &
    "lightening", that's why we get the secret discounts.

    Sparky, Feb 16, 2005
  14. Kerry Goodnight

    Sparky Guest

    Why don't you try lightening his load?

    Sparky, Feb 16, 2005
  15. Kerry Goodnight

    Irene Guest

    1. I don't have to look up "lightning". I know what it is and how it is
    spelled.

    2. In the post, the one to which I was responding, the word was spelled
    "lightening".

    Irene, Feb 16, 2005
  16. Kerry Goodnight

    Irene Guest

    Just in case you missed it:

    ............ If lightening strikes, nothing will protect it short of
    unplugging it. ...................

    Irene, Feb 16, 2005
  17. Kerry Goodnight

    Tom Scales Guest

    How is her pestering volunteers in a newsgroup that are trying to help
    people "getting back at Dell".

    They don't give a sh**

    Tom Scales, Feb 16, 2005
  18. Kerry Goodnight

    Notan Guest

    Nope, never had that one, but thanks for sharing!

    Notan

    Notan, Feb 16, 2005
  19. Kerry Goodnight

    Irene Guest

    I guess anyone that disagrees with the "Dellbots", now, in addition to
    being a troll, is guilty of "pestering" them.
    I suspect you and your little group will come up with a few more accusations
    to add to those, but in the end the truth will survive.

    I merely made an observation about the response to a question from
    "Keith"by WSZsr, about the criteria for membership in your group. WSZsr
    replied "Proper spelling is one of the prerequisites...........".
    Since he was equally guilty of not using "Proper spelling", I, tongue in
    cheek made an inquiry about his use of "lightening" in place of "lightning"
    in a post. As I have pointed out, in response to a question from Notan, they
    have decidedly different meanings. "lightening" having little to do with the
    electrical survivability of computers.

    Irene, Feb 16, 2005
  20. No one here talks about dell's shitty service here. they bitch and
    complain about it

    It's business, if Gateway, HP/Compaq, IBM and other PC makers can make a PC
    for 500 bucks and very little support and Dell makes the same type of PC
    for 1000 bucks with excellent support, where do you think the consumers
    will buy from, not Dell when they can get the same PC for half as much and
    Dell would be out of business and the consumers would still get shitty
    support.

    Dan Sgambelluri, Feb 16, 2005