    site. They seem to take forever to answer e-mails (if at all!!!!)

    Thanks in advance

    Andy

    Andy McCall, Sep 27, 2005

  2. Andy McCall

    Clark Guest

    We have been discussing that for a while, since I have been waiting 4
    weeks for some type of response.

    If you go to the shuttle site and jump on one of those forums, there are
    people hanging around that work for shuttle and might be able to help.

    What is wrong with yours?

    Clark

    Clark, Sep 27, 2005

  3. Andy McCall

    Andy McCall Guest

    I must apologise to Shuttle. My ISP had diverted their e-mail to a bulk
    (Spam) folder. They replied to a secondary query in less than 24 hours!!!

    Andy McCall, Sep 28, 2005