    I read the help topics about gestures in the TIP, but none of them does cut
    copy paste.

    Thanks Jan

    Jan, Feb 20, 2005

  2. Jan

    MiniMage Guest

    I have always used the "press and hold" method for accessing the
    right-click context menus for those tasks. Some people have found
    this doesn't work well for them; are you one of those people, or
    have you not tried it?

    MiniMage, Feb 21, 2005

  3. Jan

    Chris H. Guest

    All I do (Tablet Input Panel in Undock mode) is drag the pen along the left
    edge of a paragraph or over the words I'd like to highlight until I have
    what I want selected, then hold the pen down and either use the button
    (normally I disable this) or hold the pen tip on the surface until I get the
    little circle of dots indicating the right-click menu, then select Copy. Go
    to where I want to place the copied information, again hold the pen to the
    surface to get the right-click menu and select Paste.

    Chris H., Feb 21, 2005
  4. Jan

    Jan Guest

    Oh what a dumb question this was.
    Shame on me.

    In my pre tablet era I used the mouse only for webbrowsing.
    I never actually used the contextmenu of an edit control.

    Thanks
    Jan

    Jan, Feb 21, 2005
  5. Jan

    Chris H. Guest

    :cool:

    Chris H., Feb 21, 2005
  6. Hi Jan, Hi Chris

    Jan, I use
    http://www.tcbmi.com/strokeit/

    to do just this. It adds all kinds of gestures to the vocabulary of what you
    can do while holding the pen button (acting as right mouse button).

    For example, select something, then holding the button, gesture up ( =
    copy )
    move to the destination, then holding the button, gesture down (= paste)

    WNewquay MVP - Tablet PC, Feb 24, 2005
  7. Jan

    Jan Guest

    strokeIt really rocks!
    No need to pop up a Menu just draw the gesture and you're done!

    thanks

    Jan

    Jan, Feb 27, 2005