    Anyone has any solution to this problem. Anyone tried a different
    driver?
    -me-

    -me-, Nov 20, 2003

  2. -me-

    Dimitris Guest

    Well, i suppose you have purchased sata drives and used them as raid
    on the onboard silicon image controller. The bios of the onboard
    controller is old(4.1.35c) and this is the cause of the problems.
    Either get a pci sata controller and update its bios to the latest
    version(4.2.x) or just wait for the gigabyte to release a newer bios
    for the mobo that will have a newer version for the silicon sata
    controller.

    Dimitris, Dec 2, 2003

  3. -me-

    Dimitris Guest

    If you find a way to update the bios of the onboard sata controller PLEASE email me.

    Dimitris, Dec 2, 2003