    I would like it if the programs would also be transferred.
    Thanks
    Mahl

    Mahlon Wagner, Jan 14, 2008

  2. Mahlon Wagner

    Gerard Bok Guest

    If they both have an ethernet connection, that would be the
    easiest way.
    With (some version of) Windows present on both laptop, the only
    thing required would be either a cross cable or 2 normal cables
    plus a hub / switch / router (allmost any device with at least 2
    ethernet ports will do :)

    Gerard Bok, Jan 14, 2008

  3. Mahlon Wagner

    BillW50 Guest

    In Gerard Bok typed on Mon, 14 Jan 2008 15:20:42 GMT:
    That method won't transfer the programs (applications) though. Also
    Mahlon might need third party drivers from the old and move them to the
    new. If this is the case, they will need something like:

    http://sourceforge.net/projects/drvback/

    BillW50, Jan 14, 2008