Dawn Demo... can I run it with the radeon AIW ?

Discussion in 'ATI' started by Gareee©, Sep 13, 2003.

  1. Gareee©

    Gareee© Guest

    Gareee©, Sep 13, 2003

  2. Gareee©

    Bob Knowlden Guest

    http://www.rage3d.com/articles/atidawning/

    You'll need to do a bit more work to get it running with the 3.6 or 3.7
    Catalyst drivers:

    http://www.rage3d.com/board/showthread.php?s=77ec402008fa86d04269968c14e32311&threadid=33710254

    I can verify that it works (9700pro, Cat 3.7). The no-clothes Easter egg
    (rename the executable to 3dmark03.exe, and change a copy of a shortcut to
    point to it) works too, although the defiance of gravity isn't very
    realistic.

    Have fun

    Bob Knowlden

    Spam dodger may be in use. Replace nkbov with bobkn.

    Bob Knowlden, Sep 13, 2003