    As always, the browsers are finding every bookmark out of date and
    being reloaded, whatever that means. They typically keep that up
    for three days. I thought I had avoided it this year.

    Ron Hardin, Apr 1, 2007

  2. Ron Hardin

    jerry_maple Guest

    Hah! My clock radio changed on it's own last night. And I live in AZ,
    where we don't change at all. Thought I got an extra hour of sleep
    last night, then I realized it was just the electronics thinking it
    was smarter than I am.

    Jerry

    jerry_maple, Apr 1, 2007

  3. Ron Hardin

    Journey Guest

    Two of my La Crosse digital clocks finally caught up with DST. I have
    two newer ones that switched correctly a few weeks ago.

    That reminds me. My mother, who passed away recently, was never
    "technology inclined". It was a humungous effort just to teach her
    how to use e-mail on a Mac with AOL.

    I bought her one of these clocks, and told her that it would set
    itself overnight.

    She was just amazed beyond belief that a clock could set itself. It
    was so cool to see her so fascinated by that .....

    Journey, Apr 1, 2007