    David Lesher Guest

    I'm seeking opinions on 12-48 vdc in ATX power supplies.
    Anyone have good/bad experiences to share?

    David Lesher, Oct 15, 2010

  2. David Lesher

    Arno Guest

    There are a lot of these in the mini-ITX field, for example here:

    http://www.logicsupply.com/categories/power_supplies/dc_converters

    They are typically pretty rugged and low-loss. If you need high
    tolerance against not so clean input power, use the automotive
    variants, for example these here:

    http://www.logicsupply.com/categories/power_supplies/car_power

    Arno

    Arno, Oct 15, 2010