    DDR 3200) would run at 400mhz. However it apears that my ram is only
    running at 200Mhz. What is up with that? How can I get it to run at
    400Mhz like it is supposed to?

    C, Jul 22, 2005

  2. C

    uddarts Guest

    more than likely the cpu fsb is set to 100fsb. there is a jumper
    located upper left of the agp slot. nf2 boards run best when the cpu
    and mem are run 1:1.

    http://www.cpuid.org/cpuz.php

    this program will tell you your system spec for the cpu and ram.

    ud

    uddarts, Jul 22, 2005

  3. C

    C Guest

    No, I used cpu-z to check where it was running and it is running at
    400, although something was wierd about what my manual says and how it
    appears. The CPU will say it is running at 200Mhz and the system bus
    is running at 400. The memory just says it is running at 200Mhz.

    C, Jul 22, 2005