    able to do this or is there a more comprehensive link to bios settings. also
    the third ide the yellow one on the board can it be used for anything but
    raid or sata. i would like to connect one regular hard drive to it

    Ronald Bigelow, Jun 24, 2003

  2. Ronald Bigelow

    Kev Guest

    WHAT board
    What CPU
    What ram
    its no good saying "i am running the 1.5 bios and can now overclock i had
    read some posts
    concerning where a guy posted screen shots of his bios settings and although
    you cant adjust the ddr clock he was able to run his at 408 and cpu bus
    bumped up to 245 with an 800mhz pentium. I would like to know how he was

    Kev, Jun 25, 2003