    slot and go, or are there some settings I should change? I'm still running
    them at 166mhz.

    Thanks for any tips!

    Dr. Mr. Horse, Jul 24, 2003

  2. Dr. Mr. Horse

    Ben Pope Guest

    Check your manual - as long as they are in different banks, you're sorted.

    Ben

    Ben Pope, Jul 24, 2003

  3. Dr. Mr. Horse

    Sus Guest

    *There are three memoryslots, 1 and 2 right next to eachother,and 3 a bit
    aside.
    One stick schould be in the one that is a bit aside (3), and the other stick
    in one of the two (1 and 2) that are next to eachother.
    Don't put both sticks in the two slots(1 and 2) that are right next to
    eachother, you will not have dual channel that way.I always use slot 1 an 3.

    sus

    Sus, Jul 24, 2003