    pc2100 is on 4th place on motherboard and pc3200 on third
    what can i do ?

    thanks for your help

    pem, Jan 18, 2005

  2. pem

    pem Guest

    i forgot : my procesor is an athlon 1600 XP

    pem, Jan 18, 2005

  3. pem

    TomG Guest

    been a long time for me and that board but my recollection is that the banks
    of ram are shared in such a way that only the first two slots are dedicated
    or something like that...

    also, the KG7 board has the tightest ram slots of any board I ever worked
    with. you need to support the board under the ram slots when installing the
    memory so that the ram gets fully seated.

    --

    Thomas Geery
    Network+ certified

    ftp://geerynet.d2g.com
    over 130,000 FTP users served!
    ^^^^^^^

    TomG, Jan 18, 2005
  4. pem

    0_Qed Guest

    Use 'Registered' to fill '3rd', and up.

    ?? CAIG `em ???

    and ... :)
    a freebie techie_baffle_gab seminar ...

    ==> http://www.rambus.com/news/events/designseminars/

    Upcoming Seminars:
    February 10: Waltham, MA:
    DDR and XDR Memory Interfaces Register now.

    In this seminar we will explore the design of both XDR-based
    and
    DDR-based DRAM memory subsystems. The seminar covers the
    design process
    for a memory controller including circuit models/simulation,
    design
    tools, interface cells, DFT, and power integrity.
    Additionally, we will
    cover aspects of the physical design of a memory system such
    as channel
    design, package design, power distribution, and clocking. We
    will
    present the many ways in which Rambus can augment your
    design needs
    through products such as memory interface designs, system
    designs, and
    start-to-finish support services.

    Seminar Agenda:
    1:00 - 1:30 Registration
    1:30 - 1:40 Introduction - Rambus Overview and Roadmap
    1:40 - 2:20 DDR/GDDR Technology and Systems
    2:20 - 2:50 XDR Technology Review
    2:50 - 3:00 Break
    3:00 - 4:10 DDR-XDR Physical Design Applications
    4:10 - 4:35 Memory Controller Logic for DDR1/DDR2 System
    4:35 - 5:10 High Frequency Signal Integrity Analysis
    5:10 - 7:00 Demonstrations & Reception

    Demonstrations and Reception:
    Technical experts from Rambus and Denali will conduct
    demonstrations and
    answer questions while cocktails & appetizers are available
    from 5:10 -
    7:00pm

    Registration:
    There is no cost for the seminar, but you must register to
    attend. Sign
    up early, as space will be limited.

    Register for the seminar in Waltham, MA: Designing Next
    Generation DDR and XDR Memory Interfaces

    Qed.

    0_Qed, Jan 18, 2005