    prices in CZK (Czech Koruna) so that you can compare them based on the
    ratio. Any advice on what is the best to go with for the purpose
    considering also the price?

    homie.bongo, Feb 5, 2008

  2. homie.bongo

    Arno Wagner Guest

    No DDR2-800 memory will run properly at 1066MHZ speed. You might get
    lucky and be able to boot with some, but typically memory corruption
    will be so bad that even booting should fail. In addition you will likely
    have to reprogramm the on-module EEPROM to make your BIOS even try
    to run the modules grossly out of spec.

    Arno

    Arno Wagner, Feb 5, 2008

  3. homie.bongo