    consumption.

    What to believe?

    Yousuf Khan

    YKhan, Jan 4, 2005

  2. YKhan

    daytripper Guest

    Conflict Alert. Comparing what graphics engines desire for memory
    characteristics will not shed much light on what platform engineers desire for
    memory characteristics.
    Component vendor specs - IDDmax_operating for dimms of the same capacity and
    geometry, for instance?

    It should take you about 10 minutes to find out what Micron, for example, has
    to say on this specific subject...

    /daytripper (imo: the IDD advantage of the winner is not subtle...)

    daytripper, Jan 4, 2005

  3. Ohm's Law shows that watts = volts squared over ohms. So lower voltage
    and higher resistance would both mean vastly lower power draw.

    All that tells me is that your characterization is incorrect, and
    doesn't let me help a bit with an answer, sorry.

    Bill Davidsen, Jan 5, 2005
  4. YKhan

    Ed Guest

    Does this help any?