    cpu works as it is, and wait a little bit before starting to overclock it.

    Thanks for helping,
    Regards

    Luc lecocq, Feb 2, 2004

  2. Luc lecocq

    Delfs Guest

    2 things with the DDR400 after reading the manual that I found how to get
    the DDR400 to work. 1st) You must put the ram in the 2nd and 3rd ram slots
    to engage the DUAL DD400 to work. Those are the slots that are the next to
    eachother but the furthest apart. 2nd) you have to go in and change the
    setting to "BY SPD" instead of defined user setting or "BY MHZ". Hope that
    helps.

    Delfs, Feb 5, 2004