    so ... does anyone know of a company that will provide insurance if a
    pixel goes bad they will pay the replacement fee?

    thanks!

    Jim, Jan 22, 2004

  2. Jim

    Slashed Zero Guest

    Only four? Eight according to IBM... :( In Holland there's a webshop that
    offers 'pixelguarantee' (www.de-laptopper.nl). It costs 49 euro (probably
    about $60) to get this when you buy a new laptop. It gives you the right to
    exchange it for a laptop without any dead pixels within a two-day period.
    There should be more shops out there that offer this kind of guarantee.

    Regards,
    SZ.

    Slashed Zero, Jan 22, 2004