Debugging Virtual AddressSpace Project in Monolith INTEGRITY Application Project

Discussion in 'Embedded' started by Alex Vinokur, Oct 30, 2005.

  1. Alex Vinokur

    Alex Vinokur Guest

    I have created Monolith INTEGRITY Application Project (Sample).

    After that I tried to run (with using Simulator) the
    * KernelSpace project (some file foo_kernel.cc, that contains main());
    * AddressSpace project (some file foo_as1.cc, that contains main()).

    There is no problem with KernelSpace project.

    But there is a problem with AddressSpace project.
    I have got an error message:

    Connected to target "INTEGRITY Simulator for PowerPC (isimppc)"
    fatal: Executable is not an INTEGRITY kernel

    Couldn't load program

    Any suggestions?

    Thanks.

    Alex Vinokur