    Radeon Pro cards. I've got the AIW 9700 pro 128. I've got a flat panel
    Viewsonic PP211b on the DVI-D output, so the 2nd monitor would have to be on
    S-vid. Can you get a decent display through the S-vid output? Thanks.

    Mark, Oct 28, 2003

  2. ????

    I would think your card has DVI, VGA and S-Video/Composite out?

    If so the second monitor should be one with VGA input and preferabely a
    close match to your Viewsonic. I'd recommend asking in a monitor group
    for help as even if you can't find a Viewsonic with VGA-input there
    will be people knowing what's in the Viewsonic and can recommend a
    monitor with similar specs.

    However if your card doesn't have a second computer monitor output
    you're out of luck except for watching movies and so. Only fix would be
    to replace the gfx-card or get a second one.

    Kind regards

    Bruno

    iddqdATworldonline.DenmarK, Oct 28, 2003