    English?
    Thanks in advance,
    Bobsen

    Bob Bobsen, Sep 24, 2004

  2. Bob Bobsen

    CapFusion Guest

    You can try setting your Windows to United States as the regiion / location
    eventhough you physically locate else where.
    Regional and Language option should be in Control panel.
    You also can set up English and Denish.

    CapFusion,...

    CapFusion, Sep 24, 2004

  3. Bob Bobsen

    Bob Bobsen Guest

    Hi,
    Ok. Should I completly un install and then re install the drivers or
    just copy over them?
    Thanks in advace,
    Bobsen

    Bob Bobsen, Sep 24, 2004
  4. Bob Bobsen

    CapFusion Guest

    Normal procedure is to uninstall then install something new / update.
    For other or should I say more experience user, will install over the
    previous driver. When problem come, this type of user should know howto get
    themself out of this problem without any help / suggestion from other.<wrink
    / wrink>

    CapFusion,...

    CapFusion, Sep 24, 2004
  5. Bob Bobsen