    possible permutation thereof. Any suggestions?

    Ian McIntire
    iagoing at yahoo dot cmo

    Ian McIntire, Jul 6, 2004

  2. Ian McIntire

    matt neuburg Guest

    That's not what the Keyboard Shortcuts preferences does. It just assigns
    a (different) keyboard shortcut to an existing menu item. See my Take
    Control ebook on customizing Panther to learn more about that. If you
    want to make a keystroke that performs some involved action such as
    opening several apps at once, you'll need to write a script or use a
    third party launcher like iKeys, QuicKeys, etc. There are many
    inexpensive ones; see versiontracker. m.

    matt neuburg, Jul 6, 2004