    Anyone know how this was set?? and how to reset it??

    Thanks

    Ron

    MacFan, May 3, 2008

  2. MacFan

    Simon Slavin Guest

    Check to see which keyboard layout you have selected.

    System Preferences
    International
    Input Menu

    Tick the box at the bottom that says 'Show input menu in menu bar'

    Look up and down the line of ticks to make sure you have one by the flag
    of the country of your choice. Perhaps compare your ticks with the ones
    from an account that works.

    Simon.

    Simon Slavin, May 8, 2008