    chassis is capable of it, anybody know the chassis parts very well for this
    microtower?

    thanks, dc

    fred, Oct 30, 2003

  2. fred

    S.Lewis Guest

    It can handle a second hard disk provided you add the 2nd drive cage (much
    like the Dim4600) and a new IDE1 /2 connect ribbon cable. There's a guy on
    ebay or here who's been selling such "kits" for around $30.....

    S.Lewis, Oct 30, 2003

  3. fred

    OldGezzer Guest

    I'm running a second 60 gig HD in mine. Couldn't find the hardware so I
    wrapped it in bubble pack. It works.

    OldGezzer, Oct 30, 2003