    Help please guys?

    Thanks,

    Jeff

    Jeff Wisnia, Dec 30, 2013

  2. Jeff Wisnia

    Ben Myers Guest

    Now download and install the motherboard chipset drivers and the video drivers. Install chipset drivers, then reboot. Install video drivers, then reboot. That should fix the problem... Ben Myers

    Ben Myers, Dec 31, 2013

  3. Jeff Wisnia

    Ben Myers Guest

    Um, download the drivers from the Dell web site, of course. Happy New Year! ... Ben

    Ben Myers, Dec 31, 2013
  4. Jeff Wisnia

    Jeff Wisnia Guest

    Thanks, I'll try that next year. <G>

    Jeff

    Jeff Wisnia, Dec 31, 2013
  5. Jeff Wisnia

    Jeff Wisnia Guest

    Yup, that did it. The driver which was installed had aspect ratios of
    1.333/1 or 1.25/1 for the various resolutions. My monitor screen is
    17.5" wide by 10" high, a ratio of 1.75/1.

    I found the correct driver through the Dell website and after installing
    it the resolution I chose gave me an aspect ratio of 1.666/1, close
    enough for gummint work.

    Thanx,

    Jeff

    Jeff Wisnia, Jan 4, 2014