    the case.

    Thanks,
    Dave-

    Xanth, Jan 6, 2004

  2. You won't find parts like this listed on the web - give the spare parts line
    a phone call.

    Edward J. Neth, Jan 6, 2004

  3. Xanth

    joe_tide Guest

    joe_tide, Jan 6, 2004
  4. Xanth

    Dave Guest

    I believe this is what you're looking for:
    http://www.issue-resolved.com/

    Dell spare parts doesn't sell a cage for the 2300/2350/2400. There
    have been reports on Dell-Talk that the 2nd HD cage for the Dim. 4600
    would work since it has the same chassis as the 2400, but I haven't
    seen any posts from someone that actually did it yet. The above kit
    includes the necessary IDE cable and screws.

    Dave

    Dave, Jan 6, 2004
  5. Xanth

    Declan Guest

    The Dell part number is 0T962 for the hard drive mounting bracket..

    Declan

    Declan, Jan 6, 2004
  6. Xanth

    PC Gladiator Guest

    Isn't this about the 3rd or 4th time you've posted this question? Isn't the
    answer fairly obvious? Like maybe Dell?

    PC Gladiator, Jan 6, 2004
  7. Xanth

    S.Lewis Guest

    <snip>

    The OP will also need (5) screws and an 80 conductor cable with (2) drive
    connects rather than the single connect he currently has.

    Stew

    S.Lewis, Jan 6, 2004