    $50 but maybe less; what do you think? Haven't found any sold lately
    I guess due to age.

    thanks.

    doug, Feb 11, 2007

  2. doug

    Tom Scales Guest

    Perhaps that, but with the Celeron.........

    Donate it to a school and deduct it.

    Tom Scales, Feb 11, 2007

  3. doug

    Yeff Guest

    The price of shipping.

    Yeff, Feb 11, 2007
  4. doug

    paulmd Guest

    $75-$120. You have a large hard drive and a lot of ram, and a dvd. I
    advise wiping the hard drive and installing the original OS on it
    (win98, i think).

    paulmd, Feb 11, 2007
  5. doug

    Tom Scales Guest

    You're more generous than I am. I bought a GX260 (P4-2.4) and a Dimension
    4550 (P4-2.66) last summer with 512mb and 100+ Gb hard drives. I paid less
    than $150 each for them.

    Tom Scales, Feb 11, 2007
  6. doug

    journey Guest

    When it gets that low, for all practical purposes it's worth whatever
    value an organization that you would donate it to would get from using
    it. Your local United Way is connected with a lot of agencies and
    could find a good home for it.

    journey, Feb 11, 2007
  7. doug

    paulmd Guest

    You'd be surprised, he can probably get the price I quoted. If he's
    willing to provide reasonable assurance that everything is working,
    and it's a clean install of an OS, but it has all the drivers
    installed, and so forth. As-is price would be about half that. If the
    hard drive was blanked entirely, it would fetch less money, too.

    paulmd, Feb 11, 2007