    I can see the keyboard LED "blue" icons are lit up for WiFi and Bluetooth.
    Where or how is Bluetooth handled/managed on this Dell E6400 laptop,
    as I don't think I have found anything within Win7 to support it ??

    ps56k, Nov 5, 2013

  2. ps56k

    ps56k Guest

    found one of many different Drivers for the BT 370 card.
    Downloaded and installed, and it has all the driver & client support
    screens.

    BTW - every time I boot Win7,
    there is a info box down in the bottom right corner
    about --> Installing BT Driver - Audio -

    Every time ?? even with the BT adapter turned OFF ??

    ps56k, Nov 5, 2013

  3. Maybe it's lonely and it's hoping that if it installs the driver
    it can turn the adaptor on, and then they can sneak off into a dark corner
    of the net and interface.

    the wharf rat, Nov 7, 2013