Dell has changed it policy on OS disk

Discussion in 'Dell' started by BigJIm, Apr 5, 2005.

  1. Damn straight, not STFU and respect your betters. You might even learn
    something.

    Sparky Spartacus, Apr 9, 2005

  2. Nope, check with A. Gonzalez.

    Sparky Spartacus, Apr 9, 2005

  3. Nice summary, thanks, Mr President.

    Sparky Spartacus, Apr 9, 2005
  4. Asswipe! The Boy King's economic policies have depressed wages in the US
    so much that the cheap jobs are being recycled back home.

    It's all about the Benjamins!

    Sparky Spartacus, Apr 9, 2005
  5. <yawn> More misinformation from our resident Queen of Misinformation &
    General Bitching.

    Sparky Spartacus, Apr 9, 2005
  6. Waaaay beyond's Irene's brain pan - remember she's trying to cope
    despite having a brain the size of a walnut.

    Sparky Spartacus, Apr 9, 2005
  7. DELLBOT! DELLBOT! DELLBOT! DELLBOT!

    Don't you know you're not permitted to say anything not nasty about Dell?

    <seg>

    Sparky Spartacus, Apr 9, 2005
  8. BigJIm

    S.Lewis Guest

    0 to whine in 5.17 seconds.

    S.Lewis, Apr 9, 2005
  9. Maybe, but my computer hums right along.

    What's in your wallet?

    Sparky Spartacus, Apr 9, 2005
  10. BigJIm

    ZupaDupa Guest

    sparkless, please still taking the democratic lsd. your attempt to divert
    the discussion about dells shitty support and bringing some of it back here
    is laughable.

    ZupaDupa, Apr 10, 2005
  11. BigJIm

    ZupaDupa Guest

    hahaha... didn't you EXPECT to receive it with the system?! now your sooo
    grateful the mighty dell has given you what you paid for?! pretty pathetic
    in my book... both dell and you for your willingness to be grateful for
    having been originally shafted but now only hastled to get what you had
    bought and paid for. friggin sheep!

    ZupaDupa, Apr 10, 2005
  12. BigJIm

    Wortenheimer Guest

    how old are you? i'm guessing 13. don't worry. that bad case of acne to
    which your type are prone will clear up by your early to mid-twenties. if
    you ever find a way to get laid.

    Wortenheimer, Apr 10, 2005
  13. BigJIm

    WSZsr Guest

    Probably caused by verbal masturbation.

    WSZsr, Apr 10, 2005
  14. BigJIm

    Irene Guest

    ALL drivers for the original configuration of you computer?

    Irene, Apr 11, 2005
  15. BigJIm

    Irene Guest

    Like many of the "Dellbots", you jump to conclusions. Wrong, we did have
    IBM computers and servers, for our business, before we sold it and retired.
    They were excellent, as was the service provided by IBM. What does that have
    to do with "consumer" computers?

    Irene, Apr 11, 2005
  16. BigJIm

    Irene Guest

    Two more traits of a "Dellbot" :

    " Sure, Usenet is full of trolls, "

    " Of course, and your shit doesn't smell "

    Irene, Apr 11, 2005
  17. BigJIm

    S.Lewis Guest

    'Cept for any winmodems, of course. All there.

    S.Lewis, Apr 11, 2005
  18. BigJIm

    Irene Guest

    ALL there?

    Could either you or Notan please provide me with the URL for the Dell web
    page that provides download access for the driver for the Iomega 250 Zip
    Drive that was installed by Dell in our Dimension desk tops?

    Irene, Apr 11, 2005
  19. BigJIm

    ZupaDupa Guest

    spoken like a true, mindless sheep. true hurts too much huh? stop being a
    sheep and call a spade a spade. dell tried to nickel and dime (aka screw)
    you out of something you paid for. stop kissing micheal dells ass in
    tribute when they finally do what they should have done in the first place.
    now go back to the rest of the mindless dellbot flock... baaaabaaaa

    ZupaDupa, Apr 11, 2005
  20. BigJIm

    Notan Guest

    What's your Service Tag #?