    Please advise as I am tired of my technician telling he has no clue.

    Thanks,

    Tom

    spence_27408, May 10, 2005

  2. spence_27408

    groups Guest

    Hello,

    Can you access your Bios Setup? Modern BIOS save a "log" of problems. I
    suggest you to check for your hard drive configuration, maybe is wrong.
    If you can activate SMART mode for your hard drive, I suggest you to do
    it and check if you get an error message about your hard drive.
    Apparently there is something wrong at boot, seems to be your hard
    drive.

    Good luck,

    Daniel
    Interdesigner Software Development

    http://www.interdesigner.com
    http://www.comparatorfast.com
    http://www.networkclipboard.com
    http://www.shutdowntools.com

    ICQ # 61133529

    groups, May 11, 2005

  3. spence_27408

    jakdedert Guest

    The stuck key message sounds like a clue...some machines won't boot properly
    if a key is pressed and held. Has your tech checked for one?

    jak

    jakdedert, May 11, 2005