    Greetings,
    jk
    jacool at jacool dot com

    jacek, Jul 7, 2005

  2. jacek

    Barry OGrady Guest

    Give them to someone to take care of for you.
    Somebody could.
    Barry
    =====
    Home page
    http://members.iinet.net.au/~barry.og

    Barry OGrady, Jul 7, 2005

  3. jacek

    jacek Guest

    Barry OGrady napisał(a):
    Thank you Barry for your answer but note that you are no helpful at all.
    Instead of giving so poor advices just continue your contenplation about
    religions and atheism.

    Good luck,
    jk

    jacek, Jul 8, 2005