    remind me that he's really dead. That'll prove I'm not insane!"

    Goliath & Wildwing's Storage Room
    http://anatidae.homestead.com/

    james_anatidae, Jul 23, 2004

  2. james_anatidae

    Adam Helberg Guest

    Look at what's written your the power adapter. Australia has 240 volts 50Hz. If the
    power adapter will work with that all you need is a plug adapter, if not you will
    also need a transformer.

    Adam

    Adam Helberg, Jul 23, 2004

  3. It says 100-240 V~ 50-60 Hz, so I guess it's okay to just use the plug
    adapter then?

    james_anatidae, Jul 24, 2004
  4. james_anatidae

    Adam Helberg Guest